This recipe has all the secrets to cook the best vegan vegetable lasagna! Don’t miss out on any detail and learn how to make a delicious bechamel sauce.
Prep/Rest Time: 20 minutes.
Cook Time: 30 minutes.
Total Time: 50 minutes.
- Wholemeal lasagne sheets (150g)
- Onion (1)
- Peppers (red or yellow, 1)
- Courgettes (½)
- Garlic Clove (1)
- Strained tomatoes (500g)
- Soup cubes (½)
- Cashews (150g)
- Yeast flakes (2 Tablespoons)
- Nutmeg (pinch)
- Soy milk (150ml)
- Food processor
- High-performance mixer
- Baking tin
Vegetable sauce: chop onion, peppers, zucchini, garlic, tomatoes, and half the soup cube in a food processor.
Bechamel sauce: mix cashew nuts, yeast flakes, nutmeg and soy milk in a high-performance blender for approx. 60 seconds on the highest setting until a creamy sauce is produced.
Place a layer of vegetable sauce, a layer of bechamel sauce, and a layer of lasagne sheets on top of each other in a baking tin. Repeat this 3 to 4 times and finish with a layer of bechamel sauce.
Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes
- Allow the lasagne to cool a little before cutting it, then it is easier to lift out the pieces as they become firmer.
- You can also add mushrooms and/or carrots to the vegetable sauce.